Alfaparf Milano International Guest Artist Josh Banks has teamed up with Behindthechair.com for a special HANDS-ON CLASS IN CHICAGO ON JUNE 17th & 18th, "REALISTIC REDS & PERFECT PASTELS"!
Join the inspiring and creative Josh Banks as he guides you through cut and color design for 2 different looks, including brilliant pastels! Using color as a cutting tools you'll be able to create the best look for any client with the right amount of lightness and texture.
Josh will share his strategies on how to develop cut and color recommendations for clients and how to make yourself in-demand through specialized techniques.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Assess the best look for your clients
- Create texture and light with color
- Utilize color as a cutting tool
- Personalize cutting techniques for each client
- Specialized techniques for pastels & vivid reds
- Monday and Tuesday, June 17th & 18th, 2013 / 10:00am to 5:00pm
- BTC- the Academy- Chicago, 8 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60603
- $250 per day, or $495 for both days. Click the get tickets link above to see the full details and options available through Behindthechair.com.
TO GET TICKETS: